Friday, July 22, 2011

The Stanley Bolt


In preparation for the coming spring and the outdoor activities bound to come my way, I recently bought a Bolt type Stanley Thermos. I am an avid coffee drinker an have heard stories about its exceptional temperature control capabilities and extreme durability. I was interested primarily in its ability to keep coffee hot all day long, but the stories about Stanley thermoses surviving falls from great heights or being run over by a car were interesting as well, and played a large part in convincing me to fork over some cash for the brand.

The Stanley Bolt is a modern redesign of Stanley thermos' classic line of tough, durable vacuum bottles. With a new look that comes off looking more industrial and sleek, the Bolt also improves the design with an octagonal shape that prevents itself from rolling, unlike the previous circular design which is liable to fall off places by accident.

The Bolt also comes with a tight, 8 oz insulated lid that can be used as a cup, and a rugged stainless steel handle that looks stylish and kind of makes this Stanley thermos look like a futuristic machine. The bolt, like all Stanley thermos comes with a lifetime warranty that seems kind of unnecessary seeing as to how indestructible they are.

Ever since I bought the bolt, I find myself growing more and more attached to the gorgeous Stanley thermos. It lost a lot of prestige with the redesign, due to the lack of "classic" feel with its newer, more sleek design, but its new shape offers more functionality and frankly, it actually looks better than the old one.

The Bolt has not lost the Stanley thermos famous efficient temperature managing capabilities. I was able to use it in keeping my coffee hot for a whole day, and the rest that I didn't get to drink remained hot when I got home. A lot of people forget to mention that this is a subtle way of saving money and time, since you have gotten rid of the time and money it costs to fix a new batch after the previous one has gone cold. It effectively lessens waste when it comes to coffee consumption.

So far I've only been able to use my Stanley thermos at the park and at the office, since the place I work for has a centralized canteen and it's located at a different floor, so using the elevator to go that far just to fix or reheat a cup of coffee is tedious and time-consuming (and kind of silly once you consider the fact that it only takes four minutes to drink what essentially took me a good ten minutes and some extra legwork to make), I guess the real test for the Bolt is when I finally take it to the rugged outdoors for a hiking trip. I'm not about to intentionally drop it off a cliff or violently bash it against a rock, but if my trusty Stanley Bolt snags itself on a branch or accidentally manages to get itself caught under a big rock, I won't have to worry about breaking it. I guess that's an added feature that comes with every single Stanley thermos: Peace of Mind.




Article Stanley Bolt [http://www.skyfireproducts.com/servlet/the-Camping-fdsh-Hiking/Categories] is written by Cassaundra Flores, owner of skyfireproducts.com





This post was made using the Auto Blogging Software from WebMagnates.org This line will not appear when posts are made after activating the software to full version.

No comments:

Post a Comment